What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Monday, May 9, 2011

Very funny guys!

After hearing all the horror stories from our Trauma Parenting Group before Mother's Day about the standard "Mother's Day fallout", I kind of passed it off like, how could a 3 almost 4 yr old really appreciate Mother's Day enough to cause a big stink, she just isn't old enough right? Wrong! With E2 down with a fever causing him to become a curled up ball of love and presents and attention being showered on me, she had met her limit and was bound and determined to get the spotlight back by any means necessary including pulling my hair, sticking her fingers up my nose, choking me with my own necklace and exposing her neather region to the whole congregation....yes Virgina, it did all happen at church! So needless to say, when it came to the part of "Peace be with you", T got an "Also with you" that was attached to a 30 lb disregulated 3 yr old whose protests could be heard even over the "Ave Maria". Happy Mother's Day dear!

I then found out on Monday that my friend's daughter had a dream that I was preggers. As it turns out, every time anyone in that family has dreamed a pregnancy, it has happened. So I told her that unless I was preggers with a 40 lbs girl that spoke Spanish in the dream, she better retract it imediately! Just to make sure, I am listing my uterus on e.bay this afternoon.

1 comment:

Ted said...

Give me your eyes for just one second
Give me your eyes so i can see
Everything that i keep missing
Give me your love for humanity

Give me your arms for the broken hearted
The ones that are far beyond my reach?
Give me your heart for the one's forgotten
Give me your eyes so i can see
Yeah yeah yeah yeah