What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Friday, September 19, 2014

Daily Inspiration: With Every Act of Love

Today's dose of in your face, life.  Where were you when it happened today?  Did you see it?  Did you feel it?  Are you still waiting for it? Or did you not notice it, or did you just let it pass you by?

Today, as I left an appointment, I was alone in the car, a song came on the radio that I've often heard the kids singing in the back.  I pictured each of those nuggets singing/swaying in their own special way.  Oblivious to the challenges within the family, within the world.  Listening to the song. Hearing the song.  (At least in that moment).  I got it. I felt it.

As Heaven touches earth
Oh - We bring the Kindom Come
Oh - with every Act of Love

"God put a million, million doors in the world. For his love to walk through."

When I go to sleep tonight, and reflect on my day.  I hope to pat myself on the back because today ...I was a door...

Where were you when it happened today?



Each day.  Catch Life.  Live Life.  Speak Life.

No comments: