What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Friday, May 1, 2015

An anthem for just a day? or a desire rooted in strained faith for a Life?

In a world with a multitude of people, a myriad of belief systems, innumerable desires and dreams, the challenge to escape the thick fog clouding our sight, to exit the muck our feet are stuck in, to ignore the noise overwhelming our thoughts, and the chains that bind our human actions, can be a difficult road to travel.

Like disobedient children who want what they want, even though they know its wrong, but also want to please their parents, we are stuck.  How to break ourselves of this human condition.  Paul puts it quite nicely...

"What I do, I do not understand.  For I do not do what I want, but I do what I hate.
Now if I do what I do not want, I concur that the law is good.
So no it is no longer I who do it, but the sin that dwells in me."  Romans 7:15-17

Such a damnable struggle to take that hope, faith, and desire from a win for a Day, to a Victory for a life..  (Thanks Chris.. keep those reminders coming..)


No comments: