What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Final Push..

Its the last week of Lent. Today is Palm Sunday. Easter is next Sunday. Outside of the Advent, its the biggest, most important time for all Catholics, or perhaps even most Christians. I don't want to dwell on the religious.

Lets touch base about the Lose 7 lbs in 40 days. I've got 7 short days left. I've not posted to many updates on the topic, but I've been making progress. A combination of getting more dedicated in my exercise, but also eating better (and less). Will I meet my goal of 7 lbs? you'll just have to wait on see.

Most to coming tomorrow or Tuesday. I've met to follow up the "Night, Nite, Knight..." post, but its slipped my mind. That's coming very soon. Wednesday at the latest as there will be more related news along those lines. Stay TUNED!

Peace

No comments: