What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The last registration is in..

I just registered for the 2009 Aspirus Keweenaw Copperman Triathlon. So the event schedule is now locked and loaded. Should be a fun event year.

I'm looking forward to easing back into the triathlon routine. I've hit the pool three times already (missed this past Sunday however). And I'm on the trainer between 5 and 7 times a week in the basement. While nothing will substitute for taking the bike on the road, at least I'm rebuilding my comfort level to being on the road bike, and being in the aerobar position.

I'll keep you posted on that stuff... and I've got some more news I'm waiting for a few spare moments to post about. Namely something regarding the previous post.

Peace

No comments: