What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Friday, March 9, 2007

Time has flown by

Its been awhile since my last post. Work has picked up considerably, which cannot be all bad. The time trials went very well last week. I'll will post an update shortly. I saw great improvement in distance on the bike, and an improvement in the run as well.

Running has been on the sides lines lately. I have managed to get on the trainer, and keep the swimming going. With a half marathon in about 2 months, I will need to start putting some more miles on very soon.

Something new however, if a new weight training program. Aside from the regular body sculpt classes, and circuit classes, I've began some more personalized, triathlon specific, weight training on Wednesday and Fridays. Wednesday and Friday are also my running days, so that's also impacting my distance. I'm sore, so the weights must be working. I'm hoping that the weight will allow for some jumps in improvement on the bike and run. Time will tell..

peace

No comments: