What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The paperwork frenzy can offically begin!

Hubby informed me yesterday that we received three wonderful pieces of mail (thank you kind postal worker!). Two of which were our fingerprint appointments for USCIS (Yah!) and one was a large envelope from AAI with our Dossier Packet (Double Yah!!!). It was a great mail day indeed. After a stress filled meeting last night, I was geared up to unwind in front of the computer and dive right in to the paperwork (until way past my bedtime). Ironically, the stress fill meeting involved discussions regarding the critical path for a construction project which didn't go in the direction I felt was necessary to accomplish the goal. I understand from the wealth of experience on AAI's forum, that the critical path in the dossier packet is the state certifying of two documents. Now there is something I can move forward on. With hubby busy at work and preparing for the big race, I am hopeful we can move these two documents along quickly and then focus on the others in the next few weeks.

On a side note, our little guy has moved on from sleeping under the bed to sleeping on the futon. It is a small accomplishment as he is actually on something as opposed to under something. I am starting to wonder if tomorrow we will find him in a dresser drawer.

No comments: