What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Sigh...

I must admit I'm a little confused and perhaps a bit ashamed it has come to this. I would love to blame it on my wife, or perhaps on the house remodeling, long hours at work, the dog, anything. But I guess they say the first step is just admitting you have a problem (then perhaps owning up to responsibility for it).

Whatever the case. As I found myself sitting here at work. It was inescapable. The draw. The compulsion. It was simply to great.

(head hanging slumped down low)
My name is Ted, and I am a choco-holic.

(that evil nasty twix bar calling me from the vending machine two aisles over was just to much for me today).

..smile.. have a wonderful day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do Not feel bad....
There are alot of us out there.
I feel a.....
c
h
o
c
o
l
a
t
e
attack coming on!
We Love Ya