What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Friday, January 9, 2009

All quiet

Its been all quiet on the blog front. I know. I know. Its been a busy holiday season. Both E1 and E2 had a wonderful Christmas season. After close to an 11 year break, I've restarted work on the basement remodel. Although as quick and as motivated as I started. Other reasons have put that on hold. Hopefully only temporary. There are some storm clouds brewing overhead on the work front. In the next week or two we'll see how things pan out. But its not looking good at all.

I fall back to the last post from December 18th. The chorus on Brandon Heath's song sums up my approach lately. I just ask for my eyes to really see (and my ears to hear) what I need to see and hear. And put my faith were it belongs, above.

More to come..
Peace
Ted

No comments: