What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Its progress..

The third time is a charm. Lets see if that's true. For the first time in quite some time, I've hit the streets three times this week. A couple of shorter 4+ mile runs, and 8 today. Felt, good but I need to take it easy, as I can tell the body needs to get back into running form.

More in the "progress" front.. Work on the basement is going to proceed. I've cleared out the basement to give myself some more work space. Stopped at home depot for the first batch of 2x4s. First step is to rough wall framing, to build a closet around the electrical panel, and hang some drywall to close off the utility room from further "construction dust".

I'll keep you all posted on all the progress, both running, training, events schedules, and basement remodeling.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't home construction just soooooooooo much fun? Gotta love you guys!