What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A breakthrough day... (??)

January 20th, 2009 will be a historic day for the Obama inauguration today. We've all seen the news, heard the commentary, so I'll not add much to that, except to say, I thought it was a moving speech. I really enjoyed and was hopeful regarding the invocation.

In my own world today, I headed out for a brief run. Gone was the bitter -24 temps of last Thursday. While still below freezing, I was glad to get out again, especially within a week. I've been less then consistent about running the past two to three months.

Like the political speeches today that sought to create hope, and to encourage each of us to do more, I think in own small corner of the world, maybe I've started to head back towards the track of better health through running

No comments: