What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Man in the Mirror...

You know. I gotta say, I'm not really a big Michael Jackson fan. But as I'm sitting hear engrossed in my code development at work, I'm listening to 80'S FM on Big R (Internet) Radio. On a side note, how GREAT is it that I can listen to all the 80's music to my hearts content, for free, on the Internet. Now back to the story...

I'm listening, and Michael Jacksons' song Man in the Mirror came on. As I paused to listen to the lyrics, and I'm thinking my gosh. He's practically pitched the Team World Vision, World Vision, my families, and my own person vision. Its so easy to, for us, to take things for granted, to look the other way, to make bold statements, to assume the problem is to big. Its all starts with you. With me. We just need to look in the mirror, and say. "Today is the day. I'm gonna make that change"



Perhaps you are ready to make a change. Anything and everything can and DOES help. Perhaps its a prayer. Perhaps its forgoing that extra helping of food, or skipping on night out. Passing for 1 day on that morning Latte. Or perhaps you are in a position to help me and World Vision bring that Change to a larger audience. If you are able to, won't you consider sponsoring me. You click on the link below to learn more.



Peace to you today and everyday
Ted

No comments: