What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Over the teeth, through the gums, look out stomach...

Here its it comes, the endoscope that is. Tomorrow I'm headed over to the hospital for an upper endoscopy. My PCP suggested I see a GI guy about some things. The GI guy wanted to take a look to see whats really going on. So tomorrow, I'm off to see the wizard, er I mean the GI guy who's gonna stick a camera down my esophagus to see what he can see. He mentioned what he's looking for, and what would be good to see and what would not be so good to see. But that's another story. So as you go through your daily prayers, or thoughts of others. Maybe you could add me into your intentions that all goes smoothly and they do not find anything of consequence.

Peace

No comments: