What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daily Reflections (for the day)

Most days, if I am all together "with it", I'll read the Daily Readings online. I would then follow that up with reading some reflections upon those readings. Within these reflections, there is usually a prayer for the day to tie the reflections and the readings together.

Today, this Prayer, just seemed particularly relevant given the position J & I are in, with regards to the adoption of K. This prayer reflection is based upon Romans 8:28.

"Father, I believe that You will make all the aspects of my life work together for the good, even those not caused by You"

As J & I wait and wait and wait.. and struggle to find reason or justification or something positive in all this waiting, a small reminder that everything is a part of a plan, one that we may never understand, helps to keep us grounded spiritually.

Hope you have a great day (Hey St. Patricks Day I guess)
Peace

No comments: