What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shutdown and Reboot

I have written and re-written several posts in the last few weeks and can't seem t quite get it right. Part of me is fearing retribution if someone knows someone knows someone reads my post and we end up more sunk than we already are. To make a long story short, we have hit a snafu with our adoption of K. While we do now know what exactly precitipated where we are at today, we are in a situation that requires several additional documents about K which are difficult to come by doesn't have band-aids or aspirin, hence it is difficult to have an official dr's report on her, with the exception of the embassy doc who only does medical reports for visas, not regualar dr. visits. While I am hopeful that once we get the 4 required documents, I am fearful that that will only be the beginning.

I am sad, overwhelmed and broken. I have shutdown and am going through the motions of life..... waiting to reboot and praying for some good news next week to wipe my mind of the mess this week has been.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh Jodie, what in world is going on? Weren't you pretty close to traveling? We'll keep your family in our prayers!