What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Going Green

Its a new year, work work is already beginning to siphon off my time. But the basement progress continues. Going Green. While I did use some Owens Corning rigid foam made from recycled materials. That is not the reason for the post title, rather the Green board I used as another piece of the moisture abatement. All the drywall is now complete. Tomorrow, I'll ensure all the screws are tight, start adding tape to the joints, and adding the corner bead (plastic molding under the drywall mud to protect the corners from things like two crazy young boys!). If things go smoothly, I might even begin the mudding tomorrow.

Peace

btw I've joined into a program at the fitness center called "New Year,New You!" so I'll have to come up with a goal, and I'll be on my way with the coaching and seminars that go with it...

No comments: