What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Got a few moments of free time. Sssshhh. Don't tell J that I'm on the computer or else I'll hear the "How's the progress on the basement coming". My reply is "pretty in pink", as in Owens Corning insulation. Today was a sort of odd progress day. A day in which little things were done that don't really make it look like a lot of progress was made., but consumed the entire day. I added the vapor barrier on the 1 wall that needed it. I reinstalled the radiant heat units (bottom left of the photo). I built up a soffit around new waste water pipe from the kitchen/2nd floor remodel. and I framed out whats going to be our "interior" window. Lastly, it was clean up and clear much of the stuff out to make room. Now Its full speed ahead on drywall install.

No comments: