What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Up!

Perhaps not as colorful as the animated movie, but also. The ceiling is up in the new basement. The only ceiling tiles left are the once I have to cut around the can lights. As you can tell J already has the color splotches on the walls. I have no doubt (really I don't) that she'll gonna match it all look sweeeet! Whats up next? I'll take a break while J paints the walls. Then I'll be back with all the trim work, the remaining ceiling tiles, and a pretty large sized list of loose ends.



On a different note. I've about finished week two of the 8 week "New Year, New You!" program at the fitness center at work. Counting calories is no fun. I don't need bean counters to tell me
my twizzlers and M&Ms add up. Ha! But at least its getting me (slowly) back into an exercise groove. Lastly, I wanna give a shout out to our friends presenting and attending a WWME encounter this weekend. May the Lord bless you all.

Peace

No comments: