What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mud in January? In Chicago?!?

Yes that's right Charlotte my dear. Mud in January. Drywall mud to be specific. The taping and the mudding is now done. At least its substantially done. I still need to wet sand it, and thus might need some small touch ups, but its done. I've already got the primer, so that will go up this weekend. With J busy scrap booking, we don't really have an opportunity to look at/for and select a ceiling. so instead of putting in the ceiling, I'll probably rip up the old floor tile in prep for the new floor (also needs to be picked out, but that will go in later after the ceiling, and probably the painting and wall papering. its starting to look like a functional room. Once its primed I'm sure it will really start to take shape.

Peace

No comments: