What's this blog about anyway? Read our "Welcome Message

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 2: New Year,New You!

Its week two of the "New Year, New You!" at the fitness center. I"m wicked bored/tired of counting calories. What a major drag. I get the idea, yes I see what I'm eating or home much some foods add to the diet. I just need to get out and run more, to get back to burning more calories. That said. My "weigh in" last week was unusually high following the family get together (and Teds over eating) at the water park. and the "weigh in" for reasons I'm not yet sure, must be low this week. As there is a 6 pounds difference. That's to much for 1 week. Yeah yeah. Water weight. I get that. but for me..that is typically a 2lbs swing. Maybe I really really over ate last week, and was still "full of it". I'm sure J would shake her head yes....

On another note. It appears as if running in my 4th Chicago Marathon could be in doubt. A close friend is getting married on the 10th of October, so I do not yet have family clearance to run that race. We'll see how that goes, and if I can find an alternative.

Peace

No comments: